If you are a cutting edge frontend developer and looking for highly challenging work in one of Europes fastest growing and leading webhosting companies, based in Copenhagen, this is the ideal job for you.
You will work on developing a variety of rich Internet applications, focusing on usability and user experience.
The team is currently working on a webmail application featuring an address book and a calendar. Our webmail application is offered to all our customers as a part of their web space package.
The right person
- Is an experienced developer with a good understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Has experience with multiple frontend technologies
- Has been working with user interface development, and is familiar with usability, information architecture and interaction design
- Seeks the best rather than the easiest solution
- Has experience with development of cross-browser compatible web applications.
- Has the ability to grasp complex problems and understand code that has been written by other developers
- Started or contributed to an open source project
- Has a relevant academic background, preferably in computer science, or relevant experience
Additional skills taken into consideration are
A varied and challenging job where you will get the opportunity to influence the development within one of Europe's fastest growing hosting companies. Furthermore, we offer flexible office hours, a good lunch arrangement, free fruit and soft drinks, an attractive dynamic salary package which e.g. includes arrangements for pension and health insurance, health check and a selection of flexible benefits.
Our office in Denmark is located on Kalvebod Brygge in the center of Copenhagen with a view of the waterfront and the city.
Attractive salary reflecting your qualifications
The position is full time and to start as soon as possible.
Are you our new colleague?
Please send a brief application, your full CV and samples of representative work to firstname.lastname@example.org In case you have any questions regarding the position, you are welcome to contact Thomas Darré Medard Frederiksen at telephone +45 4690 7102 or email@example.com.