Italian Chat and Email Supporters
Chat and email supporter wanted for our Italian support team
We are currently looking for new supporters, to be a part of our Italian chat and email support team in Copenhagen.
Would you like to...
- Work for the biggest web hosting company in Scandinavia alongside many different nationalities?
- Work in a professional yet informal environment, and improve your skills within IT and customer service?
- Work with 270 competent colleagues who always keep spirits high?
- Service and help more than 1,000,000 customers from around the world
- Work in our bright and pleasant office in Copenhagen, residing only 5 min. from the Central station in Copenhagen?
The right person
We expect you to be a positive and open person, who is ready to help where it is needed. We expect you to be committed, take responsibility for your work and have the desire to work with customer service. It is important that you are capable of speaking and writing (close to) native Italian and English.
Since your work will span across a wide range of different software packages, we expect that you have experience with:
- Customer service, preferably in IT
- Configuration and use of mail clients like Microsoft Outlook or Mozilla Thunderbird
- Different internet browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome and Safari
It will be an advantage if you also have experience with:
- Making web sites using HTML and CSS
- Use and configuration of CMS packages like Wordpress, Joomla, osCommerce or similar
- Programming with PHP and MySQL
- Linux and Linux-based servers
- Domains and webhosting
We offer a flexible position with a minimum of 30 hours per week, with many different tasks and challenges in an exciting and rapidly growing company. The working hours will be scheduled in advance from Monday to Sunday between 08:00 and 22:00, with an hourly rate of 123 DKK.
You will get a bonus for work after 18:00, weekends and holidays. Saturdays and Sundays you'll have the possibility to work from home.
We have a nice lunch program and you get your own personal domain and web space.
We prefer that you start as soon as possible.
Are you our new colleague?
Please send a brief application and your CV to email@example.com. We recruit new supporters on a regular basis, so there is no application deadline for this position.
If you have any questions regarding this position, you are welcome to contact Martin Erb at +45 4690 7100 or firstname.lastname@example.org