When you visit One.com’s website, we store cookies on your computer.
Cookies for statistics
Cookies make One.com able to track information during the domain name registration and the package sign-up process. These cookies do not track individual information. Information One.com may track includes:
- The customer’s Internet Protocol address
- Browser version or computer operating system used by the customer
- Number of links the customer click within the website
- State or country from which the customer accessed the site
- Date and time of the customer’s visit
- Name of the customer’s Internet service provider
- Web page the customer came from when visiting www.one.com
- Pages the customer viewed on the site
We use statistics to improve the usability and the information in the statistics are anonymous and will not be linked to you as a user.
Cookies for advertising purposes
Visitors can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings.
One.com uses remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online, and third-party vendors, including Google, show ads on sites across the Internet.
One.com and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together (1) to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to the website and (2) to report how ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to www.one.com.
The Control panel, webmail and web applications that prompt you as a user to log in with username and password, do not use third party cookies.
If you don’t want us to set cookies, please disable cookies in your browser. This will reduce the usability of the site significantly.
One.com or third parties do not know (and have no interest in knowing) the identity behind the visitors on www.one.com.