Product Manager for Web Apps
One.com is looking for a Product Manager
One.com is looking for a Copenhagen-based Product Manager to develop and take responsibility for a number of web apps, currently offered to our 1.2 million web hosting customers from across the world. As Product Manager for our web apps, you will be working closely together with a highly skilled team of developers, graphic designers and UX designers. You will also be in close contact with our customer support teams.
We develop a series of web apps including webmail, address book, file manager and website editor. Our users range from the highly technical to the non-technical user. At One.com we want to provide products that are easy to use and offer advanced features expected by our customers.
- Be the primary product owner for several of our web app products
- Define the vision for our products through a product roadmap
- Maintain awareness on customer requirements, and competitive products on the market
- Prioritize backlogs, based on knowledge about the market, competitors and input from internal stakeholders
- You just know what makes a great product!
- You have experience as product manager/product owner for web- or non-web based applications
- You have a sound understanding of user behavior
- You are self-motivated, ambitious and passionate about your work, with good analytical skills, strong conceptual skills and you pay attention to details
- You have knowledge on how to gather input and requirements efficiently
- You love solving complex problems and you are able to provide clear communication
- You can work in an environment that changes fast and you easily adapt to changes
- You are used to thinking on your feet and always want to be one step ahead of your competitors
- You have excellent English communication skills - both verbally and written
- You are able to present your ideas to relevant stakeholders, and you are passionate about defending them
- Your leadership skills and interpersonal skills are key requirements in this position
Maybe you have some of these additional skills
- Experience with UX design, wireframes and graphic design
- Experience from a user-oriented organization or business development
- Technical background
A diverse and challenging job where you will get the opportunity to influence the development within one of Europe's fastest growing hosting companies. We offer flexible office hours, a good lunch arrangement, free fruit and soft drinks, an attractive dynamic salary package, which includes arrangements for pension and health insurance, health check and a selection of flexible benefits.
Our office in Denmark is located on Kalvebod Brygge in the center of Copenhagen with a view of the waterfront and the city.
Attractive salary reflecting your qualifications.
The position is full time and to start as soon as possible.
Are you our new colleague?
Please send a brief application, your full CV and samples of representative work to firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you have any questions regarding the position, you are welcome to contact our COO Thomas Darré Medard Frederiksen on telephone +45 46907102 or email@example.com.