At One.com we do not compromise - nor when it comes to collaboration partners. We collaborate only with the best.
HP, IBM and Dell
One.com has a close collaboration with HP, IBM and Dell who supply all servers for our data centres. As a result, we always have the best and most secure hardware platform that exists on the market.
Hitachi Data Systems
One.com collaborates with HDS. All our storage systems are supplied by HDS, which means that hardware of the market’s highest quality consolidates the stability.
One.com’s core network is supplied by Cisco. Cisco Nexus switches are the market’s best and most stable switch platform. By using only the best hardware components, One.com is prepared for future demands on innovative, secure and stable data centres.
One.com’s network is protected by solutions from Juniper Networks. We have decided to secure our network with Juniper firewalls and routers to be able to provide the most secure and scalable solutions.
One.com has been accredited by ICANN (Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers) to act as a top level domain registrar. ICANN is an internationally organized non-profit corporation and has the responsibility for the overall administration of generic (gTLD) and country code (ccTLD) top level domain names worldwide.
One.com has 3 data centres that are interconnected with redundant black fibre. The main data centre is located at Interxion, that provides world-class server room facilities and guarantees 99.999% uptime. See www.interxion.com for further information.
Via our close collaboration with Google, we are able to offer all new customers free Google AdWords marketing worth around EUR 50.
In most cases, the registration of domains is arranged via direct agreements between One.com and the top-level registries in the individual countries. One.com is proud to be a member of:
- DK Hostmaster A/S, administrator of Danish top-level domains.
- Denic eG, administrator of German top-level domains.
- EURID, administrator of European top-level domains.
- Nominet UK, administrator of English top-level domains.
- Norid AS, administrator of Norwegian top-level domains.
- DNS.BE, administrator of Belgian top-level domains.
- SIDN, administrator of Dutch top-level domains.
- .SE, administrator of Swedish top-level domains.
- Afnic, administrator of French top-level domains.