What is Exchange Active Sync?
Exchange Active Sync (EAS) is a protocol used to sync mails, contacts and calendars. At One.com you can use Exchange Active Sync on your iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone 8 and Android devices.
Note: Exchange Active Sync is currently not supported in mail clients on your computer. That means that you cannot use this protocol in desktop versions of Outlook, Thunderbird, Mail OS X etc.
Exchange Active Sync might be blocked by some providers in certain countries (like in UAE).
- Get your iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone or Android device
- Go to the setup of new email accounts
- Enter the login info
- Select the time period you want to sync
And you are ready to go!
- User name: is the same as the complete email address you set up in the Control Panel.
- Password: is the password you selected for the mail account, when you set it up in the Control Panel.
- Server: m.one.com
Do you need more help?
For more detailed info about the setup on iPhone, Windows Phone and Android, check out these guides: