What is Exchange Active Sync?
Exchange Active Sync (EAS) is a protocol used to sync mails, contacts and calendars. At One.com you can use Exchange Active Sync on your iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone 8 and Android devices. You can also use EAS to set up Windows 10 Mail.
Note: Exchange Active Sync is currently not supported in mail clients on your computer. That means that you cannot use this protocol in desktop versions of Outlook, Thunderbird, Mail OS X etc.
Exchange Active Sync might be blocked by some providers in certain countries (like in UAE).
- Get your iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone or Android device
- Go to the setup of new email accounts
- Enter the login info
- Select the time period you want to sync
And you are ready to go!
- User name: is the same as the complete email address you set up in the Control Panel.
- Password: is the password you selected for the mail account, when you set it up in the Control Panel.
- Server: m.one.com
Are there limitations to the amount of emails i can sync?
To make EAS run smoothly we have implemented the following limitations for syncing:
- Max 40 folders
- Max 2000 emails per folder
- Calendar syncs 3 months in the past and 1 year in the future
We are continuously improving and developing our EAS support and hope to raise the limitations in the future. If you run into any issues, please contact our support. We are happy to help and love to get your feedback.
Do you need more help?
For more detailed info about the setup on iPhone, Windows Phone and Android, check out these guides: