How do I insert my Google Analytics code?
- Open Web Editor via your Control Panel.
- Select the Edit Template mode.
- Select the Code component, located under Components in the menu to the left, and drag it to the page.
- In the properties for the code component, under Placement,
select Just before closing "head"-tag.
- In the Code field, paste your Google Analytics code.
- Click Save and then Publish to publish the changes.
Please note that it takes up to 24 hours before you can see the update within Google Analytics.