How do I hide a page?
- Step 1 - Open Website Builder
- Step 2 - Go to Page Information
- Step 3 - Click Hide page
- Step 4 - Check box to hide
- Step 5 - All done!
There are two ways of hiding a page in Website Builder:
- Don't show the page in menus - The page is not visibile in menus, but is still published. This can be handy with for example a custom error page, that should only be shown if an error occurs.
- Don't publish the page - The page is not published at all. This is useful if you are still editing a page and it should not be part of your website yet, or if you want to limit your site to 5 pages.
Step 1 - Open Website Builder
Log in to the One.com control panel and open Website Builder.
Select the page that you want to hide in the menu to the left and click the cog icon.
Step 2 - Go to Page Information
Click the Info icon, a circle that contains the letter i.
Step 3 - Click Hide page
In the popup window click Hide Page in the menu to the left.
Step 4 - Check box to hide
Check the box for Don't show in menus or Don't publish this page and click Save.
Step 5 - All done!
Click Publish to make your changes visible online.
You can recognize a hidden page by the icons in the menu to the left.
- The eye icon indicates that a page is not shown in menus.
- A red cross indicates the page doesn't get published and is only available in Website Builder.