Danish Chat and Email Supporter
We are currently looking for a new supporter, to join our Danish chat and email support team in Copenhagen.
Would you like to...
- Work for the biggest web hosting company in Scandinavia?
- Work in a professional yet informal environment?
- Work with competent colleagues with many different nationalities?
- Provide excellent service and help customers from across the world?
- Improve your skills within IT and customer service?
- Work in our bright and pleasant surroundings in our department in Copenhagen, only 5 minutes from the Central station?
The right person...
- Is a positive and open person, who is ready to help where it is needed, in an energetic company.
- Is committed, takes responsibility and has the desire to work with customer service.
- Is capable of speaking and writing fluent Danish, as well as English, as this is our corporate language.
We expect you to have...
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong multi-tasking skills.
It will be an advantage if you have:
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures within IT.
- A technical background within IT
A full-time position, with many various tasks and challenges, in an exciting and rapidly growing company. You will get paid during your time of training, and you will also get your own personal domain and web space.
Job type, working hours and start date
The position is full-time, 37,5 hours per week. Your working hours will be planned on a schedule with 7,5 hours per day. Sometimes you are expected to work weekends and evenings. Anticipated start date is as soon as possible.
Are you our new colleague?
Please send a brief application and your CV to email@example.com. If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact Team Supervisor Karsten at +45 4690 7100.
We look forward to hear from you!