Setting up Nokia/Symbian Mobile Phones
Please note: Newer Nokia phones are using Windows Phone.
1. Select Messaging > Options > Settings > Email > Mailboxes.
2. If this is the first mail account on your device, select Yes to create a new mailbox. If you already have set up another account, select Options and then New mailbox.
3. Select Start to begin the email setup wizard.
4. Select IMAP4 and then Next.
5. Enter your email address as the user name and click Next.
6. Enter imap.one.com as the email server and click Next.
7. Enter send.one.com as the outgoing mail server and select Next.
8. Select Access Point (contact your GPRS provider) and then Next.
9. Enter a name for the email account.
10. Select your mailbox from the email mailbox settings screen.
11. Select Connection settings and then Incoming email.
12. Enter the email address and the password that you created in the control panel.
13. Select port number 993
14. Select Back
15. Select Outgoing email.
16. Enter the email address and the password
17. Enter port 587 for outgoing email (SMTP). Use SSL/TLS: Yes.
18. Select Back to customize any other settings.