Setting up a Mobile Phone
If your device is an iPhone or a smartphone running Windows Phone or Symbian operating systems, please refer to our system specific mail setup guides.
- In your mobile phone’s menu, go to the settings for email accounts.
- In the appropriate fields, enter the email address and the password that you created in the control panel.
- For mail protocol select IMAP (IMAP4)
Use the following information to set up your mobile phone’s built-in email client to send and receive email, example.com being your domain, hosted by One.com:
- User Name/Account Name: email@example.com
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For incoming server (IMAP) enter imap.one.com.
- IMAP port: 993
- For outgoing server (SMTP) enter send.one.com
- SMTP port: 587
- Use Authentication: Yes
- Use SSL/TLS/STARTTLS: Yes
Note: When setting up email on a mobil phone, all account details must be entered manually. There is no guarantee that your mobile phone’s automatic settings will work.