What is Cloud Drive?
Cloud Drive is the new and easy way to store, edit and share all kinds of data. Currently, your data might be scattered between computers and your iPhone, iPad or Android phone. With Cloud Drive you can bring all information together in one solution that gives you unlimited access.
Whenever you add, delete or modify a file on your computer, One.com Cloud Drive immediately detects the change and updates your files online. With your data stored securely in the cloud, you have a convenient backup of your files. If your computer crashes, you can easily download copies of your documents, photos, music, and videos directly from the One.com Cloud Drive.
If you have more than one computer, you can sync important folders across your computers ensuring you always have the latest version, no matter which computer you are using.
There is no limit to how many folders or how large amounts of data that can be synchronized and backed up with Cloud Drive. There are no restrictions other than the size of your web space.
Cloud Drive is included in all our web hosting packages.
Cloud Drive can be used for:
- Online backup and real-time protection of your data
- Syncing and collecting your data in one place
- Sharing documents, movies and photos
- Streaming music to you mobile devices
- Access to all your data in one place
- Mobile access on the go through apps for iPhone, iPad and Android phones
- Securing your data with encryption and password protection
- Recovering previous versions of files, even if you accidentally deleted them