What does the error message in Cloud Drive mean?
The error messages indicate that there is something wrong with the setup on your computer, or that the computer cannot get in contact with your Cloud Drive correctly.
1. Check the log for details:
When an error message tells you to check the log, you can either find information there that will help you solve your problem, or you can give the information in the log to one of our supporters that will do their best to help you. To access the log you need to:
- Right click on Cloud Drive icon in the System Tray (located next to the clock).
- Click on Settings in the dialogue box.
- Click on Log in the menu to the left.
2. Things to check before you contact the support:
- Make sure that you have the .NET framework installed and that your computer meets the system requirements. You can find the system requirements for the Cloud Drive Windows application here.
- Make sure that you have the newest version of the Windows Cloud Drive application installed.
- Check that your firewall and antivirus program is not blocking Cloud Drive.
- Check that you can access your Cloud Drive with the File Manager, which you can find on this page: https://www.one.com/en/clouddrive.
3. Contact One.com Support:
You can either contact the support through the built-in support feature within the Cloud Drive Windows application or by mailing and chatting with the supporters through our website at:
When you contact one of our supporters, it will be helpful if you include a detailed description of your problem. Often it is a good idea to include a screen dump of the error, and information about which version of Windows you have installed. Our supporters might even ask you to include the log details for Cloud Drive, to help you solve the problem.