What are the system requirements for Cloud Drive?
To be able to run the One.com Cloud Drive application, your system must meet these requirements.
System requirements for Mac
- Mac OS X 10.6 and above
Please note that the One.com Cloud Drive application does not support Mac OS X 10.5.
System requirements for Windows
- Processor: 1 GHz (minimum)
- RAM: 512 MB (minimum)
- Disk space:
32-bit: 850 MB (minimum)
64-bit: 2 GB (minimum)
Supported Windows Operating Systems:
- Windows XP SP3
- Windows Server 2003 SP2
- Windows Vista SP1 or later
- Windows Server 2008 (not supported on Server Core Role)
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (not supported on Server Core Role)
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
Please note that some features are not supported on ia64 for example, WPF. We recommend that you upgrade to the latest Windows Service Pack and install critical updates available from the Windows Update Website.
System requirements for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
- iOS v3.2 and above for iPad
- iOS v4.3 and higher for iPhone/iPod Touch
System Requirements for Android devices
- Android OS v1.6 and above