How to get started with Cloud Drive?
Cloud Drive is a free feature for all customers at One.com, so the first thing you need is a web space with One.com. Next step is then to create a Cloud Drive:
- Log in to the Control Panel from www.one.com
- Choose the icon for Cloud Drive
- Click on Create a Cloud Drive.
When creating a new Cloud Drive, you will also create a new user, unique to that drive; however, you can choose an already existing Cloud Drive user, or even change the user after the Cloud Drive has been created.
Download applications: From the Control Panel you can easily download all the applications from which you wish to reach and edit your Cloud Drive files. You can also download apps for iPhone/iPad through App Store, and for Android through Google Play. It is also possible to access your Cloud Drive through your browser, by logging in to the Cloud Drive Web File Manager.
- Links for downloading applications
Guides to get you started: Once the Cloud Drive software has been downloaded and installed on your device, please refer to the following guides:
- Using One.com Cloud Drive Apps on iPhone and iPad
- Using One.com Cloud Drive on Windows
- Using One.com Cloud Drive Apps on Android
You are now ready to start using the One.com Cloud Drive features!