How do I upload videos to the Gallery?
- Open your gallery in a browser, by entering the gallery's URL, or find it under Gallery in your Control Panel.
- Click on Log in and enter your details to log in to your gallery.
- Click Edit for the album where you want to place your video,
or click User Functions and then Upload New album to create a new album to place your videos in.
- Click on Browse under Select video to upload and then select your video file.
Confirm the selection by clicking on Save.
A small icon with the name of your file will indicate which file you have selected.
- After you have selected the file, click on Upload Videos and the video will be uploaded to the gallery.
- When you are finished uploading videos, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Save to save the changes.
Supported file types: .avi, .flv, .wmv, .mov, .mp4, .m4v, .ogg, .3gp, .3g2, .mpeg, .rmvb
Maximum file size: 1 GB