How do I uninstall Cloud Drive on my Mac?
You can uninstall the Cloud Drive software for Mac by downloading and running the Uninstaller software.
The Uninstaller can be downloaded from the following link:
When you have downloaded the file, please follow these steps:
- Locate the file on your computer, e.g. the Download folder
- Extract the software from the zipped file by double-clicking the file.
- Open the "Cloud Drive Uninstaller" by double-clicking and confirming that you would like to uninstall the Cloud Drive software, by clicking Yes.
- The Uninstaller will start, and you will be asked to confirm the uninstallation of the Cloud Drive software by entering your password.
- When the uninstallation process is completed, you will get a message that confirms this.
- You can now remove the Uninstaller from your computer, by dragging the Uninstaller to the Trash.