How do I uninstall Bix on my Mac?
You can uninstall the Bix software for Mac by downloading and running the Uninstaller software.
The Uninstaller can be downloaded from the following link: BixMacUninstaller.zip
When you have downloaded the file, please follow these steps:
- Locate the file on your computer, e.g. the Download folder
- Extract the software from the zipped file by double-clicking the file.
- Open the Bix Uninstaller by double-clicking and confirming that you would like to uninstall the Bix software, by clicking Yes.
- The Uninstaller will start, and you will be asked to confirm the uninstallation of the Bix software by entering your password.
- Decide if you want to keep the Bix folder and its content on your computer, by clicking Yes or No.
- When the uninstallation process is completed, you will get a message that confirms this.
- Click Quit.
- You can now remove the Uninstaller from your computer, by dragging the Uninstaller to the Trash.