How do I share in Cloud Drive for Windows?
One.com Cloud Drive lets you share any of your files or folders on your Cloud Drive. You can generate a link to each file that you want to share and easily send the link to those you want to share the file with.
Sharing Files and Folders on a Windows PC:
- Locate the file or folder on your computer that you wish to share and make sure that the file or folder is synced to your One.com Cloud Drive.
- Right-click the file or folder and under One.com Cloud Drive choose Share As Link.
- Select the number of days, hours or weeks that you wish to share the folder.
If you wish, you can change this later.
- Click Create.
A link to the file or folder is now created.
- Click Copy to copy the link to your clipboard for pasting into any program.
- Click Email and fill out the required fields to send it via email.
- Click Send to send the mail.