How do I share in Cloud Drive for Windows?
One.com Cloud Drive lets you share any of your files or folders on your Cloud Drive. You can generate a link to each file that you want to share and easily send the link to those you want to share the file with.
Sharing Files and Folders on a Windows PC
1. Locate the file or folder on your computer that you wish to share and make sure that the file or folder is synced to your One.com Cloud Drive.
2. Right-click the file or folder and under One.com Cloud Drive choose Share As Link.
3. Select the number of days, hours or weeks that you wish to share the folder. If you wish, you can change this later. Click Create. A link to the file or folder is now created.
4. Click Copy to copy the link to your clipboard for pasting into any program.
5. Click Email and fill out the required fields to send it via email. Click Send to send the mail.