How do I empty historical data for Bix?
Bix automatically stores copies of your files. To free up storage space, on both your web space and Bix, you can delete these old versions of your files.
- Open your browser
- Go to https://login.one.com/cd
- Log on the drive where the old file versions are located
- If you have several drives, make sure to select the right one from the dropdown menu
- Click Old versions
- Select the files you want to delete old versions for
- Click Delete all old versions in the menu to the right
- When asked if you want to delete the old versions for the selected items, click OK
Note: The old file versions are now deleted permanently and cannot be restored in any Bix applications.