How do I embed albums from the Gallery?
To embed an album from your One.com Gallery into a page on your website, please follow the steps below:
- Go to your Gallery page and open the album you want to embed.
- Make sure that embedding is enabled for the album:
- Log in to your gallery.
- Click Edit Album.
- Select the option Enable Sharing.
- Click Save.
- Click on Share album in the upper right corner and copy the embed code.
- Once you have copied the embed code, open Web Editor via your Control Panel.
- Select the Code component, located under Components in the left menu, and drag it to the workspace where you want the album to appear.
- In the properties for the code component, under Placement, select Normal.
- In the Code field, paste in your embed code.
- Click Save and then Publish to make the album visible on your webpage.
Your album is now embedded on your Web Editor-page.