One.com is looking for System Administrators for our team in Copenhagen
Our new system administrators will be part of an existing maintenance team that is responsible for maintenance, administration and implementation of new solutions. You will be working with scalable high performance UNIX systems distributed among more data centers.
The tasks for our new colleague will be, among other things:
- Work with UNIX programs such as Apache, Postfix and name servers
- Projects within IT security and network administration
- Work with Perl
- You will be part of the team that is responsible for our around-the-clock quality surveillance system and you will participate in a 24/7 emergency service.
The right person
- Has a relevant academic background, preferably in computer science and has experience from previous positions as system administrator in a Linux environment.
- Has the ability to grasp complex IT issues
- Is accustomed to the windows free environment
- Works in a structured, engaged and independent way
- Has the drive and energy to produce results and understands how to create the best and most effective solution.
Furthermore we expect competences within
- UNIX programs such as Apache, Postfix and name servers
- Has solid knowledge about Perl acquired through practical experience
A varied and challenging job where you will get the opportunity to influence the development within one of Europe's fastest growing hosting companies. Furthermore, we offer flexible office hours, a good lunch arrangement, free fruit and soft drinks, an attractive dynamic salary package which e.g. includes pension and health insurance, health check and a selection of flexible benefits.
Our office in Denmark is located on Kalvebod Brygge in the center of Copenhagen with a view of the waterfront and the city.
Attractive salary reflecting your qualifications
The position is full time and to start as soon as possible.
Are you our new colleague?
Please send a brief application and your full CV to email@example.com In case you have any questions regarding the position, you are welcome to contact Thomas Darré Medard Frederiksen at telephone +45 4690 7102 or firstname.lastname@example.org.