One.com seeks a QA Test Engineer - Dubai
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring excellent quality for a number of software products. You will participate in projects centered on creating innovative and engaging features for our customers’ standard hosting packages.
Role & Responsibilities:
As a member of the quality assurance team, this candidate will:
- Plan and develop software product test plans, procedures and automation for desktop and mobile software products.
- Perform functional, regression, integration and system testing and coordinate application testing, changes, enhancements, corrections and upgrades.
- Be a key hands-on contributor in the software product development life-cycle, performing QA testing for major, minor and maintenance releases.
- Work closely with the product development team to understand and verify product requirements and release candidates.
- Work closely with the technical support organization to facilitate round-trip quality feedback including bug investigation, bug resolution and continuous improvements to quality assurance testing processes and procedures.
Th right person will have the following skills:
- Strong understanding of various QA methodologies and SDLC.
- 5+ years minimum enterprise software product quality assurance testing.
- 3+ years of experience with Build & Release process.
- Familiarity with a variety of operating systems (Windows, Mac, Linux) and mobile platforms.
- Experience with manual or some automated testing of mobile applications on more than one of the following mobile platforms – iOS, Android
- Must be able to handle multiple projects at once; work in a focused, fast-paced team environment.
- Mentors technical resources regarding the processes and tools to be used as part of the Quality Assurance Methodology.
- A relevant academic background.
Desirable qualifications are
- Desirable experience in C#, C++ and .Net Environment.
- Agile environment experience.
A varied and challenging job where you will get the opportunity to influence the development within one of Europe's fastest growing hosting companies.
Specific details about living in Dubai
In Dubai the workweek lasts from Sunday to Thursday, and the two-day weekend is on Friday and Saturday. As an employee in Dubai you don't pay income tax.
Attractive salary reflecting your qualifications
The position is full time and to start as soon as possible.
Are you our new colleague?
Please send a brief application and your full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org