The right person
- Has experience with coding of web applications with AJAX
- Is an experienced developer with a good understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Has an experienced opinion on multiple front end technologies
- Has been working with interface development
- Seeks the best rather than the easiest solution
- Has experience with development of cross-browser compatible web applications
- Has the ability to grasp complex problems and understand code that has been written by other developers
- Has a relevant academic background, preferably in computer science
Additional skills taken into consideration are
- Load time optimization and runtime optimization in web browsers
- CSS and HTML
- A backend language e.g. Perl or PHP
- Mail-, address book- and calendar applications
A varied and challenging job where you will get the opportunity to influence the development within one of Europe's fastest growing hosting companies.
Specific details about living in Dubai
In Dubai the workweek lasts from Sunday to Thursday, and the 2 days' weekend is on Friday and Saturday. As an employee in Dubai you don't pay income tax.
Attractive salary reflecting your qualifications.
The position is full time and to start as soon as possible.
Are you our new colleague?
Please send a brief application and your full CV to email@example.com