Dutch Chat and Email Supporters
Chat and email supporter wanted for our Dutch support team
We are currently looking for new full-time supporters, to be a part of our existing Dutch chat and email support team in Copenhagen.
Would you like to...
- Work for the biggest web hosting company in Scandinavia?
- Work in a professional yet informal environment?
- Work alongside competent colleagues with many different nationalities?
- Provide excellent service and help customers across the world?
- Improve your skills within IT and customer service?
- Work in our bright and pleasant surroundings in our office in Copenhagen, only 5 minutes from the Central station?
The right person...
- Is positive, open and ready to help where it is needed
- Is committed, responsible and has the desire to work with customer service.
- Is capable of speaking and writing Dutch fluently (native), as well as being proficient in English.
We expect that you have:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong multi-tasking skills.
It will be an advantage if you also have experience with:
- Creating web sites (HTML, PHP, MySQL, WordPress, Joomla etc.)
- IT Support.
- Translating and writing of texts and guides.
A permanent position, with many various tasks and challenges, in an exciting and rapidly growing company. You will get paid during your time of training, and you will also get your own personal domain and web space.
Job type, working hours and start date
The position is full-time, 37,5 hours per week. Your working hours will be planned on a schedule with 7,5 hours per day. Sometimes you are expected to work weekends and evenings. Anticipated start date is as soon as possible.
Are you our new colleague?
Please send a brief application and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact Team Supervisor Tjalja at +45 4690 7100.