Dutch Chat and Email Supporters
Chat and email supporter wanted for our Dutch support team
We are currently looking for new full-time supporters, to be a part of our existing Dutch chat and email support team in Copenhagen.
Would you like to...
- Work for the biggest web hosting company in Scandinavia alongside many different nationalities?
- Work in a professional yet informal environment, and improve your skills within IT and customer service?
- Work with 250 competent colleagues who always keep spirits high?
- Service and help more than 1,000,000 customers from the Netherlands, Belgium and across the world?
- Work in our bright and pleasant surroundings in our department in Copenhagen, residing between Langebro and Fisketorvet, only 5 minutes from the Central station?
The right person
We expect you to be a positive and open person, who is ready to help where it is needed, in an energetic company. We expect you to be committed and take responsibility for your work, and have the desire to work with customer service. It is important that you are capable of speaking and writing fluent Dutch, as well as having good English skills.
Since your work will span across a wide range of different software packages, we expect that you have experience with:
- Customer service, preferably in IT
- Configuration and use of mail clients like Microsoft Outlook or Mozilla Thunderbird
- Different internet browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome and Safari
It will be an advantage if you also have experience with:
- Making web sites using HTML and CSS
- Use and configuration of CMS packages like WordPress, Joomla, osCommerce or similar
- Programming with PHP and MySQL
- Linux and Linux-based servers
- Domains and webhosting
A permanent position, with many different tasks and challenges, in an exciting and rapidly growing company. The monthly salary is 20.000 DKK (37,5 hours pr. week). You will get paid during your time of training, and you will also get your own personal domain and web space.
Job type, working hours and start date
The position is full-time, 37,5 hours per week. Your working hours will be planned on a schedule, with 7,5 hours each day. Sometimes you are expected to work weekends or in the evening.
We prefer that you start as soon as possible.
Are you our new colleague?
Please send a brief application and your CV to email@example.com. You can expect a reply within 14 days. We recruit new supporters on a regular basis, so there is no application deadline for this position.
If you have any questions regarding the position, you are welcome to contact our the team supervisor, Martine, at +45 4690 7100 or firstname.lastname@example.org