Dutch Chat and Email Supporters
Chat and email supporter wanted for our Dutch support team
We are currently looking for new full-time supporters, to be a part of our existing Dutch chat and email support team in Copenhagen.
Would you like to...
- Work for the biggest web hosting company in Scandinavia alongside many different nationalities?
- Work in a professional yet informal environment, and improve your skills within IT and customer service?
- Work with 220 competent colleagues who always keep spirits high?
- Service and help more than 1,000,000 customers from the Netherlands, Belgium and across the world?
- Work in our bright and pleasant surroundings in our department in Copenhagen, residing between Langebro and Fisketorvet, only 5 minutes from the Central station?
The right person
We expect you to be a positive and open person, who is ready to help where it is needed, in an energetic company. We expect you to be committed and take responsibility for your work, and have the desire to work with customer service. It is important that you are capable of speaking and writing fluent Dutch, as well as having good English skills.
Since your work will span across a wide range of different software packages, we expect that you have experience with:
- Programming in languages such as HTML, CSS, PHP and MySQL
- CMS packages such as Wordpress, Joomla, osCommerce or similar
- Configuration and use of Microsoft Outlook and/or Mozilla Thunderbird
It will also be an advantage if you have worked with, or are familiar with:
- Linux and Linux-based servers
- Domains and webhosting
A permanent position in an exciting and rapidly growing company, with many various tasks and challenges. The monthly salary is 20.000 DKK and is adjusted after 12 and 24 months of employment, and then afterwards, every year in December. You will be paid during your time of training, and get your own personal domain and web space.
Job type, working hours and start date
The position is full-time, 37,5 hours per week. Your working hours will be planned with 7,5 hours per day, on a weekly schedule. Sometimes you are expected to work weekends.
The position is to be filled as soon as possible.
Are you our new colleague?
Please send a brief application and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can expect to receive our reply to your application within 14 days. We recruit new supporters for this team on a regular basis, and therefore there is no application deadline for this position.
If you have any questions regarding the position, you are welcome to contact one of our Dutch supporters at telephone +45 4690 7100 or email@example.com